Free blackjack newsletter!

Get the latest blackjack tips, tricks, and more by signing up for my weekly newsletter!

1-3-2-6 Betting System

The 1-3-2-6 betting system, is a very easy one to learn.  In fact, the name alone explains how it works. It is a system based on the betting pattern 1 unit, then 3 units, then 2 units, then 6 units. This type of blackjack betting system is based on the Paroli system and it's based on the premise that you can win 4 times in a row.

This system is a positive progression betting system which means you increase the betting amount when you win.

Examples of the 1-3-2-6 Betting System


For this example we will assume that we are betting in units of $5.

Using the 1-3-2-6 sequence, your first bet would be one unit ($5.00).  If you win this bet move on to the next number in the sequence.  


Since the next number is 3 that means our next bet is 3 units of 5 dollars which = $15.00 total bet.  Again, if we win we move to the next number in the sequence until we reach the end.  

If at anytime you are to lose, simply restart the sequence from the beginning.  Try to get through the sequence all over again.

This system is very good at money management and can be quite fun to play with as well.  I find that if you set a win-limit for yourself you can really do quite well.  For example, I will often play blackjack online using the 1326 sequence at Cherry Red or Mount Rushmore.  Before I sit down and play I will decide what my win-limit is, or put more simply, the amount I am willing to walk away with.  Usually I will say something like "once I make it to the end of the sequence without losing I will walk".  This works out quite well for me the majority of the time.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: