Free blackjack newsletter!

Get the latest blackjack tips, tricks, and more by signing up for my weekly newsletter!

Card Counting- Wong Halves System





Now I know what you're thinking--"Wong Halves?  I thought Chinese people played Baccarat."  Well, that's what I thought too, but it turns out that many Asians enjoy the game of blackjack, and they are putting their math skills to work!

Of course those crazy little number crunchers aren't going to make it easy for the rest of us.  The Wong Halves is widely known to be the most difficult card counting system to date... Damn you Chang!

I mean, as if keeping track of regular numbers isn't hard enough, the Wong Halves uses fractions! Look at the point values for 2, 5, 7 and 9... yikes!

Well, good luck to those brave enough to try this one, but I think I'm going to stick with the Zen.  I'll say this,  Wong Haves is definitely a money maker if you get the system down 100%.


1 comment:

Jennifer Peterson said...

Hi, I was wondering if you had a guide anywhere which describes some of the terms in the second table? I'm speaking specifically of betting correlation, playing efficiency, and insurance correlation.

Thanks!
PS - Fantastic work on the blog!